Drivelers wanting biscuits #397

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
It may not be the most inexpensive though I shop around. I’m very interested in function and positive reviews by buyers.

I settled on a merino wool anorak or wool pants. Keep me warm while enough flexibility to hunt.

You`ll like an anorak. They`re really warm and not cumbersome. I have a Fred Asbell wool anorak that I wear when it`s really cold.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
You`ll like an anorak. They`re really warm and not cumbersome. I have a Fred Asbell wool anorak that I wear when it`s really cold.
That one looks really nice and priced reasonable compared to others I’ve seen. Thanks Nic for the steer. I got a grey heavy flannel shirt coming from Duluth trading.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That one looks really nice and priced reasonable compared to others I’ve seen. Thanks Nic for the steer. I got a grey heavy flannel shirt coming from Duluth trading.

It just occurred to me that I`m wearing mine in my avatar picture. Just about all of my heavy flannel shirts came from Duluth.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
It just occurred to me that I`m wearing mine in my avatar picture. Just about all of my heavy flannel shirts came from Duluth.
I got a bunch of Duluth flannel but their medium weight for daily wear. I ordered a heavier one to wear hunting.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Did you know Mr. Asbell personally?
I read just about everything he did, him and Byron Ferguson.
Yes I knew him. There’s a hunting lease in South Georgia on the Ocmulgee River that a lot of traditional bow hunters that were well known showed up to hunt and socialize. A place where they could camp and hunt and no one would hassle them.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
When I was hunting up in the Mid-West I bought a set of polar fleece hunting clothes with a wind stopper layer in them from Cabelas. I never got cold wearing that gear. Been packed up for ten years at least.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Modem died Friday and just got back on line. Hope all's well with erybody!
Bet It took you a few days to find a teenager to come fix it.......it being the weekend and all. :rofl:

Last edited:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I'm counting on a 2 page report in a pm later.
I,m afraid the drivelers don,t live that exciting of a life even if it was double spaced and in triplicate. If you need that much information,you GON have to talk to the billies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
When I was hunting up in the Mid-West I bought a set of polar fleece hunting clothes with a wind stopper layer in them from Cabelas. I never got cold wearing that gear. Been packed up for ten years at least.
My MIL.bought me. Browning 4 in 1 parka.Only wore it a few times.....mostly in Missouri.

Status
Not open for further replies.