Drivelers wanting biscuits #397

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

Gonna try to get out between Christmas and the New Year to put a couple of those in the freezer, if I`m able. I`ve only been 4 times this season. As of yesterday in 2016 when I was keeping up with it, I entered this in my journal.

As of yesterday evening (December 10, 2016).
39 days hunted.
61 stand sits.
363 sightings.
145 bucks.
218 does.
3 deer killed.

doe one.jpgbuck one.jpgdoe two.jpg

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Bet It took you a few days to find a teenager to come fix it.......it being the weekend and all. :rofl:
Nope, all it took was wait'n all weekend for a 7 foot tall man to git back to work and go find me one (they quit making them 5 years ago).... then 3 hours on the phone with 15 people in the wrong offices to git to someone who could remember how to tell me how to set it up. facepalm:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’m going to get in the woods myself over the next couple weeks. Our shop is shutting down for 10 days paid. I took 4 days PTO to get in the woods some.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Old swamper reminiscing.
I saw a .308 version of your gun. First one I’ve seen in a very long time. I just can’t swing it right now.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Browning High Wall in .308, their scarce as hens teeth.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evening folks....had a drifter come through the neighborhood today. It was quite strange to say the least, but Jag and I to some extent scared him off.

Popo came and talked to me and told me they were transporting him to a shelter. He left all of his stuff on the edge of the road and my property and I will dispose of it. The Ofiicer told me that he didn't want any of it.

Kind of weird actually....

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Evening folks....had a drifter come through the neighborhood today. It was quite strange to say the least, but Jag and I to some extent scared him off.

Popo came and talked to me and told me they were transporting him to a shelter. He left all of his stuff on the edge of the road and my property and I will dispose of it. The Ofiicer told me that he didn't want any of it.

Kind of weird actually....
Living in down town Powder Springs (between 2 rail roads) when I was a kid we got that about once a month... even "Daisey" opened the door with a pistol in her hand (not that she'd know how to use it.. but it was visible). Most of them had no idea the PoPo station was 1/2 block away.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Living in down town Powder Springs (between 2 rail roads) when I was a kid we got that about once a month... even "Daisey" opened the door with a pistol in her hand (not that she'd know how to use it.. but it was visible). Most of them had no idea the PoPo station was 1/2 block away.

Yeah, we're not in a good place for it down here. There's not enough resources for homeless around here except getting shot by a Homeowner. Everything is too far off and No RR's either. There's only 1 convenient(very small) store with no gas pumps and the next closest with full pumps is about 6-7 miles from here.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Crazy the things that H22 and I talk about. His old folks had a fire place to warm the house. And a small gas one in the bathroom. My Mama's mama had the same.heater Sybil.jpg My "fancy" Diddy's mama had something in her hall that was much bigger than this pic and much more ornate and went all the way down the hall. know it would burn your bare feet if you stepped on it. facepalm:Mama lucy's house..jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.