Driver - Warehouse Personnel (Macon GA)

27metalman

Looking for an individual to drive and make deliveries as well as work in a warehouse. Must be able to lift 50 lbs, pull and stage orders, load and unload trucks (inbound & outbound), check in UPS/FedEx, operate a forklift, and make deliveries of course. THIS IS NOT A SHOW UP TO A LOADED TRUCK AND DRIVE POSITION! We all participate daily in getting trucks out the door. Our business is industrial based, so a knowledge of fabrication, pipe fitting, and industrial supplies is a plus. A class A license is preferred, but not a must. Must have a cell phone and a good working knowledge of directions and how to get around. Position available because an employee is leaving and working out a notice. PM or email me for more info.

Reactions: srb

27metalman

I forgot to post... Hired 2 people a few weeks ago.

27metalman

Had a guy leave to accept a position with the City of Macon/Bibb. Looking for a driver - warehouse person.

27metalman

Warehouse Manager resigned to go back to landscaping... Promoted from within, so we're back to needing a driver again.

27metalman

Still Growing... Need at least one person, maybe two. Need a driver, a person to stage orders and could hire the next warehouse manager if the right person showed with experience.

Industrial Supplies - Pipe - Fittings

Macon GA. Shoot me an email if interested.