driving conservatives underground

I’d like to see far more people vocally pushing back against the mob within their social circles.
I never stopped and if anything I am even more strident in my push back. This has made me a pariah to some. I do not care.

A push back of some sort is coming, it's almost inevitable at this point! Not sure where it's going to kick off but I honestly believe it will be nation wide!

With the never trumpers driving the train

srb

Many more law abiding folks get shot , looted beat harassed you name it, Then you may see some criminals get lit up....
Some want wait on the law! Some have flipped the switch already::

I have seen little push back from conservatives and I dang sure don't see any movement to make it happen, where is the marching in the streets and huge crowds of conservatives pushing back against all this flying bull.

All I hear is a bunch of talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, blaaaaa, blaaaa, blaaaa, blaaaa….

groups like the BLM has movement and folks showing up in force to help their cause and push....

I have seen little push back from conservatives and I dang sure don't see any movement to make it happen, where is the marching in the streets and huge crowds of conservatives pushing back against all this flying bull.

All I hear is a bunch of talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, blaaaaa, blaaaa, blaaaa, blaaaa….

groups like the BLM has movement and folks showing up in force to help their cause and push....
My marching in the streets days are long over. Cover, concealment and the element of surprise are my go to's these days. Operate, displace, exfiltrate. Know what I mean Vern?

drhunter1

I'll say it to you as I have said it to others. No time like the present. Whats your plan to get everyone together? A movement needs a leader, might as well be you.

When they attack kill or rape the right person is when it will start. The crime victim will have a family member who has skills and the push back will be a massive reprisal against the criminal and his family to include all members children to grandparents all friends and known associates. The push back will continue untill all have been killed or maimed.

I'll say it to you as I have said it to others. No time like the present. Whats your plan to get everyone together? A movement needs a leader, might as well be you.
If you go back and do a history check you will see that I have been saying just what you said..and was just pointing it out again

don't coma at me with this leader bull, cause I'm willing to bet my life there is not one conservative on this forum that is going to start a push back....

nothing but a bunch of TALK and BLAAA,BLAAAA,BLAAAA....
something I do not do.

Hope this helps you understand.

My marching in the streets days are long over. Cover, concealment and the element of surprise are my go to's these days. Operate, displace, exfiltrate. Know what I mean Vern?
Yes I know, you have said this many times, the sad thing there is no young bucks out there to do what really needs to be done......we're screwed.

Taking cover and holding a mob off will not work(very long) by yourself

When they attack kill or rape the right person is when it will start. The crime victim will have a family member who has skills and the push back will be a massive reprisal against the criminal and his family to include all members children to grandparents all friends and known associates. The push back will continue untill all have been killed or maimed.
I will believe it when I see it.....

MudDucker

Staff member
I am not interested at my age to travel somewhere to confront these idiots. So far, they have not shown their faces in my part of the woods. Like elfiii, I am prepared to do what I need to do to keep my family safe, but I ain't gonna be the one out carrying the charge in public.

srb

I put this out there last night in a earlier post, Just a s I was talking to someone today, About this Same ideologically here.....
The people I speak with everyday , They do not loot march kill torch rob etc etc...Seems they are working and making money...They Work run business Dr Lawyers Nurses Police Drivers Sales Engineer s Superintendents Restaurant UPS etc....Some are waiting on the match to be lit, Now depends on how serious folks wanna go ....

baddave

this election coming in november will not go well regardless of who wins what