Durable pants?

devolve

I have 2 pairs of nomad pants. Don’t remember which ones. They are cargo style. Very comfy and very durable. You wash them 1 time and they fade like jeans from 1994.
I would just keep wearing these but I’ve lost over 70# in the last year and need new pants!
If I have too I will figure out what pants these are and order 2 of the new size. But before I do that I’m looking for recommendations.
I ordered a pair from mossy and they are so thin and LOUD I’m returning them.

Dupree

I have a pair of nomad pants I like.
Everyone raves about the stretch fit ol Tom pants, but they are hard to come by.
I bought a pair of the habit all season turkey pants. They are thin, but are stiff.

KentuckyHeadhunter

First Lite corrugate foundry are amazing. Even has removeable kneepads which are a great feature. The Prana Stretch Zion is another great comfortable pant but for warmer weather. There are so many. I'm guilty of sometimes wearing a 20buck pair of mossy oaks from wally world. The blood stains have become part of the camo pattern.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
All this talk about pants…I just wanted to say congratulations on losing over 70 lbs!! You’ve got to feel and look much better!
Man oh man THIS^^^^!!!

Congratulations Caleb!! I haven’t gon that far, but I’m down to just under 190# after hanging around 215-220 and I feel as good as I have in a long time……long time!

Now for the pants, I too am ready to upgrade! Thanks for the thread! Seems like hunting gear isn’t something we take to a dressing room and try on, so sizing is hit or miss! I’ve been wearing Realtree brand from Wally World or eBay forever. Unfortunately I have about 5 pair of pants that are way too big! I’d like to check out those Duluth firehose pants, but the removable knee pads on cargo pants has my attention too!
Following for more suggestions ……all I know is I want cargos

devolve

All this talk about pants…I just wanted to say congratulations on losing over 70 lbs!! You’ve got to feel and look much better!

Man oh man THIS^^^^!!!

Congratulations Caleb!! I haven’t gon that far, but I’m down to just under 190# after hanging around 215-220 and I feel as good as I have in a long time……long time!

Thanks guys! I do feel like a new man for sure. I also new if I didn’t do it now I never would. I’m in my mid forties now and feel like 30 again.

Buckman18

Duluth Trading Fire Hose and the Alaska Hardgear cargo. Good stuff!

Gut_Pile

Nomad stretch lite pants are the best turkey pants ever created

Lilly001

I wear Wrangler seconds that I buy from the discount store for 10$.
I prefer the lose fit but will suffer with the regulars.
My wife says I’m cheap.
I don’t get it……

Gadget

The old Mossy Oak Trek Lite zip off pants were the best made, but were discontinued like all great products that I buy.

I've wore some for at least 15 years and they still look new

Best turkey hunting clothes ever 100%

Still hunting with mine 15+ years and still look great, washed dozens of times. 5:15am and Getting ready to put ‘em on now
Have 2 pair

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: