Dusting off the shovel...

woody116

Yep, gotta get the shovel ready to go tonite. Looks like we are gonna get an actual snow up here starting this evening and into tomorrow.
Just checked, and they are saying we could get up to a foot of the white stuff before its over tomorrow evening.
Fine with me. We dont get snow like we used too, and I kinda enjoy the stuff. Dont mind shoveling at all.
Now, if I could only convince my wife that a snowblower would be a good thing and not just a toy.

Hope they got it right this time. I will be disappointed if we end up with 2 inches in the end.

Slug-Gunner

Thermacell Time Already!

Michael Lee said:
Man it's 75 degrees down here and you are talking snow!!

Dang I HATE the HOT!!

ML

I had to break out my Thermacell the last couple of days.... the mosquitos were bothering me too much in the evening.
:eek: ::huh: :mad: :eek:

woody116

I went out new years eve, saw one gimpy doe. She came by, stopped and drank from the creek, then just kinda made her way off. She was about 40-50 yards out, too far for me.
Got back out sunday afternoon and saw nothing.
I would like to be out this afternoon, think it would be a good time. I may try to get out after the snow as well. Have to see what the schedule looks like.

Just 9 more days left. :(

pendy

The White Stuff

Here in Southern Mn. it started snowing at 1:15 today. They are saying we could get 4 to 8 in. of snow in the next 24 hrs. The worse part will be the wind and the wind chill. The wind chill will be -10 to -20 below. Now thats cold.
It sounds like Iowa will get over a foot of snow, sure hope most of it stays in Ia. :speechles :speechles

The snowmobilers will be happy. My husband is one of them. :fine: :fine:

pendy

Aunt Bee

I like my new name,who did that? :clap: :clap:

stumpman

Banned
Aunt bee I hoped you would like it. I asked jeff to change it if you don't like it he will change it back.

Stumpman (aka) otis

Toliver

Snow!!?? :speechles That white powder from Hades? That stuff is the essence of pure evil. Keep that stuff up there. I'll take the 75 degrees we're getting here tomorrow!!

QuakerBoy

woody116 said:
Now, if I could only convince my wife that a snowblower would be a good thing and not just a toy.

Let her shovel a few times :whip:

Toliver

pendy

Stumpman

I like it, I like it. Thanks for doing that. I want to keep it. :fine: :fine:

Latest posts