Keeper of the Magic Word
morning Ruger and SwampY

coffee15.jpg

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
20* here

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Blairsville is reporting 14* this morning. That is chilly.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning Ruger, Cmp1, and GB. Coffee's gonna have to work a little extra hard today...gotta both wake me up and warm me up.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning to all of you Frozen Drivelers.

I've got to get a move on and get ready to go meet my girlfriend as we are going to spend some together today just enjoying life.

Gobblin, there were some snow flakes falling early yesterday morning on the mountain about 1/2 way between Blairsville and Blue Ridge. Off of Hwy 76 and go a few miles North up Sparks Mountain Road, then onto Rabbit Hunting Road and then on to Eagle Top Drive where one of my lady friends lives. She called me and said that she had to drive to Dawsonville for a meeting at the bank but I told her that she was crazy to even think about getting out in the cold and ice etc and maybe she should reschedule this meeting until May or June instead !!! :banginghe :rofl:

That area is a good place to visit but I wouldn't want to live up there year-round.

Cmp1

BANNED
Good Morning to all of you Frozen Drivelers.

I've got to get a move on and get ready to go meet my girlfriend as we are going to spend some together today just enjoying life.

Gobblin, there were some snow flakes falling early yesterday morning on the mountain about 1/2 way between Blairsville and Blue Ridge. Off of Hwy 76 and go a few miles North up Sparks Mountain Road, then onto Rabbit Hunting Road and then on to Eagle Top Drive where one of my lady friends lives. She called me and said that she had to drive to Dawsonville for a meeting at the bank but I told her that she was crazy to even think about getting out in the cold and ice etc and maybe she should reschedule this meeting until May or June instead !!! :banginghe :rofl:

That area is a good place to visit but I wouldn't want to live up there year-round.
I'd live in the mountains in a country minute,,,,? ? ? ?,,,,especially near Tugalo,,,,or up NCH's way,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
Gotta run guys,talk to you later,,,,

DW,,,,get some pic's of the crew at your lunch today,,,,and definitely those Po Boys,,,,

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morn'n Folks. Only got down to 50* in here this morning, I opened the window only half way last night. 20* on the other side of the wall tho.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
24 here with a heavy frost. Mighty nice morning.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin gentlemen!

I was surprised to see 21° here also.

Status
Not open for further replies.