Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning from ATL......

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
23 here earlier. By time I fed dog and checked traps it was up to 28.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Weeedoggee, I’m up to 24°

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Good weather, nice fire, cowboy coffee, a walk in the woods and down to the swamp in a little while, and a pot of chili that simmered most of the day yesterday. Gonna be a good day.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Rain coming back Thur & Fri

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good weather, nice fire, cowboy coffee, a walk in the woods and down to the swamp in a little while, and a pot of chili that simmered most of the day yesterday. Gonna be a good day.

Indeed, still considering whether to drive an hour North (around ATL) to go meet some of the Patriots of this Great Country for a seafood lunch from the PF.

My lower back issue is still sketchy @ best, but a little better. Can't make any sudden twists, turns, or bends yet though. It'll let me know real quick that it's still there if I get too froggy.

That stroll to the swamp and chili sounds mighty good though. (y)

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning evabody from the sunny 30078.Not sure what the temp are cause I have a deadline to meet so it's put on another layer ,get outside and get it done before the rain.Have a great day and be kind to something or some one today.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My Crakajak sausage is all gone, it was good. Going to break into some Broadbent next.

Cmp1

BANNED
Indeed, still considering whether to drive an hour North (around ATL) to go meet some of the Patriots of this Great Country for a seafood lunch from the PF.

My lower back issue is still sketchy @ best, but a little better. Can't make any sudden twists, turns, or bends yet though. It'll let me know real quick that it's still there if I get too froggy.

That stroll to the swamp and chili sounds mighty good though. (y)
Wonder what you did to your back,,,,hopefully it will heal quick,,,,

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster

Don't require much of any of that to eat a Po-Boy and a plate of red beans & rice. C'mon!

Cmp1

BANNED
Don't require much of any of that to eat a Po-Boy and a plate of red beans & rice. C'mon!
Love redbeans and rice,,,,

Years ago I got a box of that Zatarain's dirty rice,,,,never been so sick in my life,,,,except for when I had sausage gravy at Cracker Barrel,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.