Early County

Bear10

The weather forecast is still calling for cool temperatures in the mornings for this weekend but the feed times aren't great, hopefully the deer will be on their feet and someone will have a god story to tell on this forum by Monday morning. Good luck to all!

Bear10

Had a first happen to my daughter and me Saturday morning. My daughter was climbing up the ladder to our 2-man millennium stand and I was right behind her, she stepped up on the platform, started to unfold the seat to sit in it, and there was a snake in the seat. It got very interesting but she did good and didn't jump 20' out of the stand LOL. It was only a oak snake, which fortunately, she has seen and been around several in her young life which I'm sure helped the situation.

Bear10

Nice weekend in the woods, my daughter killed her fist doe of her life Saturday morning and was as excited as if she shot a big buck. She killed two bucks last year, but hadn't shot a doe, so that was her goal this year. Starting to see more bucks show up as this weather has them moving.