Early goose

sportsman94

Anyone got any picked out? They’ve got two corn fields cut around the house right now. There was a handful of geese loafing in a flooded peanut field, but they moved out when the corn started getting cut. Need to ride around and see what’s hanging around. Hope to get on something this weekend. What will you be set up on?

sportsman94

I checked some fields this morning. Saw a small flock in a corn field. Gonna go back out in a little while and see if I can find anything more promising

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
It was over water, no fields have been cut because of all the rain here. Trying to find where they are using consistently is a real pain with ever puddle over flowing.

Wire Nut

Found a good flock today on cut millet

Wire Nut

I’ve got permission to shoot either. I’d rather shoot the geese given the chance and my dog would much rather pick up geese than get a mouth full of dove feathers. The field is surrounded by woods and nobody will shoot it tomorrow. I’ve got to go to a shoot in the morning on the other side of town. I’m gonna let that field rest till Monday. Should be good!

sportsman94

I’ve got permission to shoot either. I’d rather shoot the geese given the chance and my dog would much rather pick up geese than get a mouth full of dove feathers. The field is surrounded by woods and nobody will shoot it tomorrow. I’ve got to go to a shoot in the morning on the other side of town. I’m gonna let that field rest till Monday. Should be good!

sounds good! I found about a dozen bird flock yesterday. Went to hunt them and set up in the spot they were in the field. They came in quiet and saw something they didn’t like. Saw another group way off