Early, Miller and Seminole counties Ga

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I've never been one who would buy camo clothes, and only really care about wearing it much, except for turkey hunting. Christmas each year, family outfits me in camo. Makes me wonder if they're trying to hide me or what?

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I've never been one who would buy camo clothes, and only really don't care about wearing it much, except for turkey hunting. Christmas each year, family outfits me in camo. Makes me wonder if they're trying to hide me or what?

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Don't ya just love this weather? Great for ducks.

Gone Fishin

If I don't have COVID & my deer is ready at the Buck Barn, I may try to do a short hunt trip next weekend.

buckmanmike

I'll be headed down to Randolph Co tomorrow. Be in the woods wed-sun. Not getting much action on cell cams. Plenty of does, a few small bucks.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Deer activity sure has slowed down in my area the last two weeks. Cameras are not getting many mature bucks. Hogs, a few does and yearlings.

twtabb

Lots of night time pics on the camera. Saw some deer moving around 5:30 yesterday afternoon and put some meat in the freezer. Was done and loaded up before dark Wednesday.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Might know, when I detained and can't get up to hunt, the chasing begins. Two mature bucks were killed this morning. I did get a chance to ride up to camp and see both bucks. Oh well, two more days. hope to make it both days to finish the season.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Might know, when I detained and can't get up to hunt, the chasing begins. Two mature bucks were killed this morning. I did get a chance to ride up to camp and see both bucks. Oh well, two more days. hope to make it both days to finish the season.
No pics of the bucks ?

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I didn't get photo's. They were already up when I got there. One was a nine, the other was an old buck we've been trying to take out. He had four on one side, and a huge spike on the other. I made it up at 10 this morning, and saw no deer today. Nothing was shot in our club today. Wife having medical challenges, I have to get her set up for the day before I can leave the house. Bet I haven't hunted more than half of the season, and most days I was mid morning to get there. Tomorrow, hope to see a big one.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Weather permitting, it's time to go fishing in lake Seminole.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
To the dock this morning to check on the pontoon boat. Battery is dead again, guess it's done. But I already have a replacement. Noticed lake is high, it's the only way the Corp can protect the hydrilla when it's cold weather. Low when it's warm, high when it's cold, not a good plan. They have done the same the last few years. That's why hydrilla has a head start when summer comes.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Cold and windy at Lake Seminole today, and suppose to get colder. How bad is it? Well, I haven't seen any boats go by today. Water remains high but clear in the smaller connecting lakes.

Gone Fishin

I got COVID, felt bad, and missed the end of the season. See my Jan 2 post. haha - Talk about jinxing youself.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Seminole is high, water is cold. If they keep it high, it will protect the hydrilla and we'll have a mess out there again this coming summer. Bald eagle circling overhead, not a duck or goose in sight.

twtabb

Trying to buy a boat so we can get out on the lake. Every time I find one it sales before I can get there.
Boat market is crazy.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Don't get in any rush to buy. The weather sucks, wind gust up to about 25 mph today, and cool. /Weather channel says rain coming by Wed.

Bear10

Looks like a few good bucks have been killed in Early county this year according to the Truck Buck entries. Good luck to everyone.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Took a cruise in Lake Seminole today. Couldn't make any speed, channels too thick with hydrilla and other weeds. Saw huge areas covered with mats of hydrilla. Lake level continues to be low.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
My view most of today as I broke food plots. Got five planted, and two more broke for tomorrow. Miller and Early counties. Georgia hunting is about to begin.

Attachments

• plots2.jpg
    plots2.jpg
    443.8 KB · Views: 14