Early Riser!

Meriwether Mike

Larry, I thought about you and Toni a lot while I was sitting on stand in the woods. I am definately sorry to hear about the prognosis. Will pray that God uses the doctors to help Toni to get well. Take care of your lady and check in when you can.

FootLongDawg

ER.. Your Hancock brothers down the road Footlongdawg/Elmer Pud/WildHair/ & Lefty wish Toni a quick recovery. Anything you need help with at Crabapple, let me know. You have my cell #

Woodsong

ER,
somehow I missed your update posted on Saturday. Prayers are being said and as RR said...you all are just getting started with a lot of hope (and work) ahead of you. Prayer is a powerful thing.

jman

ER....I will pray for you and your wife during this trying time and hope things go well for her. I found this site awhile back looking for food plot information. Most sites you get cute answers or none at all, but I have enjoyed this site the most. Especially you. I can always expect good information and enjoy the pictures that you post. You are trully an asset to this site.

Jasper

Prayers sent ER! God Bless you and your wife.

E

early riser

We got her HOME!

We continue to appreciate the outpouring of prayers and support for my wife and family.

We had some set backs in the past week with the confirmation of the diesease, the prognosis, as well as a major infection in the incision aera, and they had to reopen the wound. Looks like this in itself will set us back several weeks to a month or more for time to pass for the healing of the reopened wound to occur.

On a good note: We were able to bring her home this morning. They released her from the hospitol and allowed me to bring her home this morning where she will be more comfortable and hopefully actually start to get some rest. We all know noone can rest while in the hospitol. While spending the last 7 days at the hospitol, 24 hours around the clock, the both of us may have been allowed to doze off for just short naps at the time.

Having her home is a wonderful start in itself.

Thanks a bundle for all the thoughts and prayers. We now start our battle against this enemy, and we all appreciate all the prayers and support being given from everyone here at Woodys.

early riser

SWAMPFOX

ER,
I was real sorry to hear about your wife's illness. My wife and her dad are both cancer survivors. There is plenty of hope in treating it these day. There is a steady procession of new drugs coming on daily to treat the various strains and types. You and your wife are in my prayers.

One bit of unsolicited advice: whenever you can: sleep. Sleep, even a brief nap, has great restoration powers and aids the body in healing. It turned out to be the best advice my wife and I received when we were dealing with it.

Hardy

GONetwork Member
ER, You and Toni are still in my prayers. I think about y'all often and pray she can win the battle.