Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Does anyone travel to Harrisburg Pa to attend the outdoor show?

Jester896

Senior Clown
I have always wanted to go. A friend had a booth there for several years but has since sold his business.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I've noticed many out of state license plates and have wondered if anyone here has ever gone or is going.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
It has definitely gotten better vendor wise since the NRA took over as the promoter a few years ago. It would have more manufacturers if the Shot Show wasn't held so close in time.

chuckdog

It would likely have more if Wayne Lapierre wasn't involved in it too.

Not that it would seem to matter much this year, it's also held on the wrong side of the Mansion-Nixon line for a Winter show.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

It would likely have more if Wayne Lapierre wasn't involved in it too.

Not that it would seem to matter much this year, it's also held on the wrong side of the Mansion-Nixon line for a Winter show.

I wish WLP would get caught having affairs with Hillary Clinton & Stacy Abrams.

He and his thieving inner circle have mismanaged and stolen from what the NRA could be.....and done so for a long, long time.

Booting him & his posse out on their thieving butts would leave an organization ready for solid leadership that could make a positive impact leading up to to 2024.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I wish WLP would get caught having affairs with Hillary Clinton & Stacy Abrams.

He and his thieving inner circle have mismanaged and stolen from what the NRA could be.....and done so for a long, long time.

Booting him & his posse out on their thieving butts would leave an organization ready for solid leadership that could make a positive impact leading up to to 2024.
The organization is definitely not united like it once was. WLP needs to go for sure.