Elon smokes weed, Tesla shares drop

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Gonna listen to that podcast today.

PappyHoel

It’s generally not a good idea for a CEO of a major company to go on tv/online and smoke a joint. He has a fiduciary responsibility to his shareholders. IMO he’s an idiot

The head of HR resigned today. I’m sure the company has policy on drug use and the HR rep probably just threw there hands up and said ‘great, how am I going to enforce policy now’

Timberman

It’s generally not a good idea for a CEO of a major company to go on tv/online and smoke a joint. He has a fiduciary responsibility to his shareholders. IMO he’s an idiot

I'd think he violated Tesla's drug policy as well. Hit him with a random!

Reactions: Dub

PappyHoel

I'd think he violated Tesla's drug policy as well. Hit him with a random!
That’s why the head of HR quit today. I was editing my post with that when you replied :)

NOYDB

BANNED
Explains all the plans he sucks subsidies with. And why he signs on to post pics of a car supposedly being flown to orbit.

Doesn't explain those who believe such tripe from him.

someguyintraffic

Explains all the plans he sucks subsidies with. And why he signs on to post pics of a car supposedly being flown to orbit.

Everybody is getting subsidies. Youd have no auto or oil industry or anything else big business happening without it.

someguyintraffic

Ever been in one of his cars? It aint no Prius. His technology and human to computer interfacing is years ahead of competitors.

NOYDB

BANNED
Ever been in one of his cars? It aint no Prius. His technology and human to computer interfacing is years ahead of competitors.

His cars????

I'll grant this, comparing a car designed this century with a remanent from 100 years ago will leave one impressed. Wonder what a clean paper Ford would be like?

someguyintraffic

His cars????

I'll grant this, comparing a car designed this century with a remanent from 100 years ago will leave one impressed. Wonder what a clean paper Ford would be like7?

Youd clam up your cynicism when your brain bounced off the back of your skull at 2.3 seconds to 60mph sans exhaust note.

He will change auto travel. 0-60 2.3 seconds 300 mile range on a charge. Think about it.

A good friend has a p100d. You realize youre in something special when you take off in it. Fastest car I ever been in to 60 and 100. Blows a Dodge Hades Cat away on launch. I know we did it.

GoldDot40

Youd clam up your cynicism when your brain bounced off the back of your skull at 2.3 seconds to 60mph sans exhaust note.

He will change auto travel. 0-60 2.3 seconds 300 mile range on a charge. Think about it.

A good friend has a p100d. You realize youre in something special when you take off in it. Fastest car I ever been in to 60 and 100. Blows a Dodge Hades Cat away on launch. I know we did it.
Not impressed. But then again when you've driven some of the vehicles I have, it's hard to impress me sometimes.

And where did this blowing away of a Dodge take place?

someguyintraffic

Not impressed. But then again when you've driven some of the vehicles I have, it's hard to impress me sometimes.

And where did this blowing away of a Dodge take place?

What do you care if youre not impressed?

Me thinks youre talking of which you aint knowing. Unless youve got a Bugati or a Lambo Aventador around yourenot even in the 2.5 0 to 60 class with " some of the cars you driven."

Oh wait, maybe you commute in an F1 open wheeler. You drive a 1.6 second 0-60 open wheeler?:ROFLMAO:

You do know how fast that is right?

Last edited:

someguyintraffic

One exactly one domestic production car has ever bested the 2 second mark 0 to 60.

That was Lingenfelters 02 Corvette with a 427 slammed in it and twin spools to go 1.9.

You ever seen one? I havent.

Maybe Dodge did it with the Demon but thats an all out drag car with drag radials that was banned from NHRA.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

The head of HR resigned today. I’m sure the company has policy on drug use and the HR rep probably just threw there hands up and said ‘great, how am I going to enforce policy now’
That, or Elon is part of the big money push for the feds to legalize da weed. ;)
Will be interesting to see how / if this effects how the Navy responds to the proposed Spacex Spaceport for Camden County @ St. Mary's. It has already cleared environmental approval and is merely a matter of paperwork now.

someguyintraffic

Hey Gold Dot maybe youve got a Devel 16 we dont know about lol.

someguyintraffic

That, or Elon is part of the big money push for the feds to legalize da weed. ;)
Will be interesting to see how / if this effects how the Navy responds to the proposed Spacex Spaceport for Camden County @ St. Mary's. It has already cleared environmental approval and is merely a matter of paperwork now.

He says he almost never smokes. In the Joe Rogan interview he didnt even inhale it. He stated it really doesnt do anything for him.

Whether Elon Musk likes the cheeba or not has no bearing on the fact prohibition should have ended decades ago.

Argent11

We have one of the first Spaceports, if not the first. It cost billions in private and federal dollars. It sits empty now and was only used a couple of times by Virgin. I think it was designed for the Space Shuttle, but Obama stopped that so now this country really doesn't have a functioning space ship. We bum off the Russians.

GoldDot40

Hey Gold Dot maybe youve got a Devel 16 we dont know about lol.
Or maybe I've had several street legal hotrods you wouldn't know anything about. Like I said...not impressed.

And you never did answer my question. Where did you happen to "blow away" that Dodge?