Elon smokes weed, Tesla shares drop

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Wow! I thought this thread was about Elon. Nope....its about 2 guys measuring ****'s. It seems there are more and more of these everyday on this forum. What happened to the old days on here where we all were nice to each other???
Hey, Huntin fool, I hope you're having a good day!!

NOYDB

BANNED
So you use a Tesla every trip, then you are miles from home and it runs out of juice. Who do you call?

"Hey, buddy. Can you spare some volts?"

What's Elon's number?

Triple C

Well...Another one of those Elon Musk vehicles showed up in the parking lot this morn. I'm the only gas guzzler left on that side of the building. Pressure's building to go green. Got a Model 3, two Model S's and now a Model X SUV.
Tesla Row.jpg

Now they rubbing it in my face with the stock price.
Tesla chart.PNG

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Dude your right about the gazzilon gas cars.

But come on man. You need to support electric lawn mower robots. I hate my lawn mower. Weed eater even worse. As soon as they make a 4x4 robot mower that can handle my yard im on it.

Dude just got a tesla 3 at work.
Acceleration is impressive. The rest of the car not so much. display looks like someone glued a normal computer monitor to the dash.

GoldDot40

Well...Another one of those Elon Musk vehicles showed up in the parking lot this morn. I'm the only gas guzzler left on that side of the building. Pressure's building to go green. Got a Model 3, two Model S's and now a Model X SUV.
View attachment 999718

Now they rubbing it in my face with the stock price.
They would show up to work to find this if I worked there...
green_dodge_challenger.jpg

chris41081

Yea street raced way back. Thats where the fastest cars and brass is. Dont get to hang around them like I used to with running a business of my own. We raced in the hole at Moreland Ave for years.Call the cops lol.

Had me a sprayed 392 back in the day. Man youre making me wanna race!

Old thread dragged up here. I'm partial to internal combustion horsepower but this post brought back a lot of memories. I spent a many of Saturday nights at the hole off Moreland Ave. I did some dumb stuff in my youth. Fun though.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
One exactly one domestic production car has ever bested the 2 second mark 0 to 60.

That was Lingenfelters 02 Corvette with a 427 slammed in it and twin spools to go 1.9.

You ever seen one? I havent.

Maybe Dodge did it with the Demon but thats an all out drag car with drag radials that was banned from NHRA.

I have followed racing for 60 years. When Chevy got beat they cried to Nascar or Wally Parks. The NHRA ran Dodge out of Pro stock in the 70's and 80's by adding 100 lbs to their cars each time they won a meet. They could not compete in Nascar until the rule were written to benefit them. The Factory stock class was dominated by Dodge for about 6 meets, and once again GM cried and the rule were changed. The Demon is a street legal car and could be bought for about the same price.

Triple C

They would show up to work to find this if I worked there...
green_dodge_challenger.jpg
That's funny I don't care who you are. We done put in 3 charging ports on one side of our building to give the Tesla owners their own charging stations when they forget to plug in at night. Gonna have to find me a green gasser to park in front of charging ports.