Error Message On Forum Homepage?

Shankopotamus

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/index.php on line 145 Just curious- started this morning. Page still loads and I haven't experienced any loss of function.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Im seeing it too....... I will send a PM to the head nerds and see what they can do.

Thanks.

boohoo222

GONetwork member
i already sent one, no answer yet

bench_hound

Database error
The database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the forum.gon.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The forum.gon.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

This is the error i keep getting all the time.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Database error
The database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the forum.gon.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The forum.gon.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

This is the error i keep getting all the time.

The forum goes off-line for maintenance daily between 3 and 4 am. We call it the 3am shutdown. It usually last for 15-45 minutes.

tconnell

Problem replying to sellers -

When I try and reply to a seller of any item, I get this message in a box -

tconnell, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. Swap & Sell users: Only the thread starter is allowed post in their threads in the swap and sell forum - see rule #1 at the following link: http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=346824
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

I'm a current member, I'm logged in and am able to click on a sellers name and send him/her a PM, but can't post to a sale.

Thanks a bunch for the time.

Tommy Connell
(tconnell)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
When I try and reply to a seller of any item, I get this message in a box -

tconnell, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. Swap & Sell users: Only the thread starter is allowed post in their threads in the swap and sell forum - see rule #1 at the following link: http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=346824
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

I'm a current member, I'm logged in and am able to click on a sellers name and send him/her a PM, but can't post to a sale.

Thanks a bunch for the time.

Tommy Connell
(tconnell)

Read #2 above.;)