ESPN releases preseason SOS

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That's true of every conference.

Somewhat. The SEC is the undisputed powerhouse conference in college football. Our lousy teams are better than some other conference's champs and in the rest of them ours would be competitive.

Gold Ranger

Somewhat. The SEC is the undisputed powerhouse conference in college football. Our lousy teams are better than some other conference's champs and in the rest of them ours would be competitive.

The SEC i the best conference. I don't dispute that, but if UGA loses a division game to anyone but UF, it is on UGA. If Bama loses to anyone other than aTm in the West, it is on them. Every top tier team in the nation only has no more than 3 losable games each year.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The SEC i the best conference. I don't dispute that, but if UGA loses a division game to anyone but UF, it is on UGA. If Bama loses to anyone other than aTm in the West, it is on them.

Precisely my point. Kids get the big head, don't get up for the game and the underdog punches their lights out. That can happen to every SEC top tier team and in fact it does on a fairly regular basis and that's because the conference is competitive.

Madsnooker

Although I agree the sec is the best conference can you give us some examples of the lousy teams that were better then other conferences champs?

Last edited: