Eufaula Question

gabowhntr

My Wife and I are heading to Eufaula Thursday for a much needed get a way. We have had this planned a while. We are staying in a cabin at Florence Marina State Park on the north end of the river. Question i have is with all the rain coming in will the river and or Lake be trashed Friday and Saturday? It's been 30 years since I've fished Eufaula and just wondering what to expect with all the rain coming in.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
My Wife and I are heading to Eufaula Thursday for a much needed get a way. We have had this planned a while. We are staying in a cabin at Florence Marina State Park on the north end of the river. Question i have is with all the rain coming in will the river and or Lake be trashed Friday and Saturday? It's been 30 years since I've fished Eufaula and just wondering what to expect with all the rain coming in.
No. High? yes. The silt and garbage and floating wood debris comes from upstream. This storm doesn't look the type to cause all that.

stumpman35

The lake is currently 2.36 ft low from full pool. They've drawn the water down for working on the dam, so I don't know what all this rain will do to the water levels. I'm sure that the river will be ripping pretty fast if they are trying to keep the level low, and yes it will be muddy!