Ever felt like you were being watched?

Thread starter #1

Dub

Top Chef
I had that feeling today when I was walking down to this spot.

Hung out for a minute and took a couple of photos.

I posted this one on another thread and something unique was pointed out.

See anything.....???

Now look to the right of the big tree....see the face? Kinda neat.:bounce:

dixie

looks like a small black panther hanging off the side of one them trees!

I had that feeling today when I was walking down to this spot.

Hung out for a minute and took a couple of photos.

I posted this one on another thread and something unique was pointed out.

See anything.....???

Wow! That's pretty spooky!

cool photo Dub, off topic but did you see the picture of the "sons fishing buddy" on the bank ( a possible aparition ) from about 3-4 weeks ago? It was posted then quickly removed, don't know why...

Jasper

Oh yea I see it! :hair:

Not a very interesting looking spot and the fishing looks like it would stink. Don't think I'd go back there..........ever. :D

R G

Being watched

A long time ago I had that feeling of being watched.

When I was young I was in the woods not long after dark. Not doing anything, just walking around like kids will do.

Then I saw a light. It looked like a flashlight and it would follow me. Everywhere I went it would follow, if I stopped it would stop. No mater what direction I went it would follow.It didn't seem to get closer, but I couldn't loose it either.

I got so frightened I started running and ran out into the middle of one of our fields. It seemed I had lost it. I looked around and I didn't see it, all was quiet, the moon was rising and all seemed right again.

Thread starter #8

Dub

Top Chef
cool photo Dub, off topic but did you see the picture of the "sons fishing buddy" on the bank ( a possible aparition ) from about 3-4 weeks ago? It was posted then quickly removed, don't know why...
Nope....didn't see that pic....wonder why it was pulled?:huh:

Dub and Researcher--I looked hard and finally sent a pm to Arrow3 who did find it and said it was deleted and available to be viewed ONLY by the mods......

Yes Dub, you were being watched!

Well I didn't see the face until I read it. I was looking at the 2nd tree from the left, makes a small V. Looks kind of like Shrek standing over on the other side looking this way.

But that is a cool picture!

Cool picture! It reminds me of that old Jim Stafford [you know-the "Spiders and Snakes" guy] song "The swamp is alive - with a thousand eyes-and ALL of 'em watchin' YOU-stay off the track to Hattie's shack-in the back of the Black Bayou !

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dub and Researcher--I looked hard and finally sent a pm to Arrow3 who did find it and said it was deleted and available to be viewed ONLY by the mods......

WCD,
Thanks for the follow-up. They must have a good reason.
(I'll admit, because I do believe in spirits and ghosts, I am curious about the photo and the circumstances.:biggrin3: Oh, well!)
Sue

Arrow3

The starter of the thread deleted it, not a Mod....Being a mod we can still see threads after y'all delete them...Im not sure what the reason was but the guy who started the thread pulled it....