Ever felt like you were being watched?

P

potsticker

Swamp gas. I had it so bad once i had to take a whole bottle of tums.

P

potsticker

Its the lady in the lake. While in them woods ive had that (being watched) feeling, i just up and r u n n o f t!

P

potsticker

the real secret and spooky thing if you look real good just over that womans face, is the face of John F. Kennedy.

That's some freaky stuff..... What if it was 30 minutes before day light, you felt something over your shoulder; you look back and its her sitting there looking at you.......It gets quiet, your heart is beating 190 bpm, you're in shock and she says, "WOOOLY BOOOLY!!!!"

thats when i bring the .357 out of the shoulder holser and empty all 6 rounds into her, and if she is still there ill ask her to dinner, cuz that is one heck of a woman.

Dub

This pic was made not quite a year ago. I was scouting out the new hunting club.

Had a blast hunting there this past year and can say that it is an interesting piece of land. Swamps, indian mounds, riverine areas, wet weather ponds, etc. Deer and hogs are the normal sightings as well as turkey. I didn't see any yotes this year but there were some killed, I believe. The water moccosins there are the most nefarious things I've encountered. They are mean as all get out and don't take kindly to your being there. Had one come clear accross a mud puddle to challenge me while I was walking down a trail.

There have been sightings of black bear and some big bobcats but that's about it.

No other "strange" events for me this year. I'm usually in the habit of carrying my little camera....I'll post more if I see anything interesting. The face thing was wild...never had anything like that occur. I was downloading the pics from the camera and opened that one up and there was ole "mossy face". Again, there was no tampering with the photo other than to resize it to fit the allowed parameters here. I don't know pixels from pixies so you can forget about me being able to pull that off.

We did have one fella hog hunting last month, I believe. It was late afternoon, early evening. He had a mess of them beneath his tree. Several were large, too. He popped the one he wanted, thinking the rest would scatter...they didn't. They hung around beneath his tree for a while. It took the headlights from his hunting partners 4whlr to run 'em off. This, I suppose, was the most scary event anyone discussed that I heard.

southern_pride

I had that happen to me ,,,

one time in the early 90's. I was stationed at Ft. Stewart and was doing a little bowhunting/scouting. All of a sudden mother nature called BIG TIME. So I found a nice leaned over tree and,,, you know. Well when I finished, I had this real strange feeling. I looked around and saw nothing. I picked up my bow and took about 2 steps and I caught something outta the corner of my eye. I looked up and about 30yds away about 20' up a tree sat a man deer hunting. I don't know who's face was redder, mine form being embarassed, or his from being mad. I muttered a "I'm sorry" and high tailed it outta there. lol
And if you're the one that was in the tree, I really was sorry, but now, it gets alot of laughs.

letsgohuntin

one time in the early 90's. I was stationed at Ft. Stewart and was doing a little bowhunting/scouting. All of a sudden mother nature called BIG TIME. So I found a nice leaned over tree and,,, you know. Well when I finished, I had this real strange feeling. I looked around and saw nothing. I picked up my bow and took about 2 steps and I caught something outta the corner of my eye. I looked up and about 30yds away about 20' up a tree sat a man deer hunting. I don't know who's face was redder, mine form being embarassed, or his from being mad. I muttered a "I'm sorry" and high tailed it outta there. lol
And if you're the one that was in the tree, I really was sorry, but now, it gets alot of laughs.

OMG how awfull!! :bounce :bounce: :bounce:

Best story I have heard in a while!!

:rofl::rofl: hahaha i wouldnt have been able to say sorry through the laughter i would be having, u think he'da said hey dont .... there please. :huh:

letsgohuntin

Photo Blasting...

NOT to turn this into a bigfoot discussion... but getting that "being watched " feeling has been incorporated into a method of searching for them.

Basically, when that feeling comes over you, just start taking random pictures of the woods around you. The pics are then studied on the computer to see if anything weird shows up, such as the face in your pic. May be intresting to try sometimes just to see what shows up in the pics that you can't see in person.

bigdaddy5

Great... now when I get that feeling I'm being watched while in the woods I'll remember this thread - thanx! By the way, anyone feel 'safer' once you are in your stand when walking through the dark woods in the morning before sunrise?

Last edited:

Dub

Howdy all. Figured I'd kick this one around again.

Anyone had anything along these line occur to them?

fish hawk

Bass Master
If you ever think your alone in the woods.........Forget it!!!

Oldstick

I remember this thread and I think I also remember the photo of the bank beside the lake they are talking about on the first couple pages that got deleted by the poster.

I don't care if that was faked or not, made me want to wait until full daylight and maybe not even then unless some other boats were around too.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
This and nutin' else scares doe..... He is fearless.:rolleyes: