everyone needs a rechargable q-beam!!!!!!

whitetailaddict

found out last night that i'm gonna have to add a rechargable q-beam to my already large pile of hunting supplies. i was helping a friend track a deer with a pretty good blood trail and was having a hard time doing it with flashlights. he went and got the q-beam and we had no trouble until it went dead. we lost the trail and gave up. he charged the light up and went back a couple hours later easily picked up where we had lost it and found the deer 200 yds away.

huntfish

Just a warning, read the instructions. I've gone through one light due to overcharging. Will not last 30 minutes.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I posted this on another thread its the best tracking light that I have ever used lights up the ground just like daylight.

broadhead

They do work really well, but the charge doesn't last. Track as far as you can with a good flash light, then get out the spotlight when the tracking gets too tough.

GA DAWG

Get you a good coon hunting light.They make them anywhere from 6 to 28 volts.They are bright and rechargeable.NOT CHEAP but it will probably be the last tracking light you will ever have to buy.