Exciting bow hunt

Josh B

I was walking out of the woods right before dark and I noticed a big black object in front of me. I could see it was a decent sized boar. As I'm trying to knock an arrow he is walking at me. Gets less than 20 yards and I take a quartered to me shot. He starts squealling and freaking out. Im looking for a tree when I see about a dozen more. So I shoot at another one and miss but they don't run. They are all about 30 yards still rooting around. I start making a barking noise to run them off because now it's dark enough I can't see my pins. I know the one I shot had to die but he went across the river onto someone's club. Had my heart racing.

bany

Nice! You got my adrenaline up! Sorry it got away from ya!

Josh B

Similar thing happened but this time I was walking in with a gun. I shot 2. While I was looking at this one all her piglets came running up. I thought about seeing how many I could hit with one shot but I guess the cyotes will get them.IMG_20201101_142305685.jpg

Ihunt

Similar thing happened but this time I was walking in with a gun. I shot 2. While I was looking at this one all her piglets came running up. I thought about seeing how many I could hit with one shot but I guess the cyotes will get them.View attachment 1047299
Oh how I wish that were true. I had camera
Pics of two sows with pigs small enough they were sucking. Set up a JAGER Pro trap and the sows would not go in there. Pigs would but not the sows. So I took the night guns and killed both sows and 2 pigs just knowing that the little pigs would be eaten or at least go back to the trap. I killed them 8 months later after the farmer picked his peanuts. NOT A ONE had died to predation.