Explaining the UGA/Auburn rivalry

MCBUCK

Otayyy Butweet!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

Y’all gonna be hollering “next year” by week 6
And the Barners will be wanting to fire their new coach at the end of week 6 when the Dawgs make it 17-3.

Like stated before. How is much of a rivalry when Auburn never wins?

How many coaches has UGA fired from Auburn?

Browning Slayer

5ha94t.jpg

DannyW

Ha-ha...have your fun. Some day the screw will turn, and it will be all the sweeter.

BTW...you clearly have not spent much time around the Auburn campus. I would put the...ah...how do I put it...scenery...up against ANY school in the SEC. And we all know the SEC as a whole has the best scenery of any conference in the nation. :cool:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I would put the...ah...how do I put it...scenery...up against ANY school in the SEC. And we all know the SEC as a whole has the best scenery of any conference in the nation. :cool:

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Have you seen the PAC cheer squads? And they are representative of the student body, no pun intended but.............., as a whole I can assure you.

Browning Slayer

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. Have you seen the PAC cheer squads? And they are representative of the student body, no pun intended but.............., as a whole I can assure you.
but.... they are YANKEES!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
But they have legalized marijuana there.

Browning Slayer

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
But they have legalized marijuana there.

Not quite sure what that has to do with the hotness factor of a certain segment of the student.

And I'm not going that far afield here

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Not quite sure what that has to do with the hotness factor of a certain segment of the student.

And I'm not going that far afield here
The devils lettuce being legal is the end all of society or so we’ve been told

weagle

I got lots of friends who are Auburn fans. I don't hate them but I do enjoy the Dawgs whoopin' their team.

The dogs have done amazingly well against my Tigers in recent history. In fact, UGA and LSU are the only teams with a winning record against Auburn this century. Of course LSU has a couple of NCs to show for it. The mighty Saban is 7-4 overall and 2-2 the last 4 years. Very good, but we've never been scared of bama, especially since Pat Dye made sure Bama didn't get to play the Iron Bowl at home every year.

We're not scared of UGA either but perhaps we don't hate losing to them quite enough. Not sure if it's just lack of focus or bad luck or having bad coaching style match-ups. I love to beat the dogs and hate to lose to them, but I'll take our NC and undefeated seasons and being an Auburn fan over being a dog fan (1980) all day long.

WDE.