Fact Check: Progressive Hero Margaret Sanger Was a Racist Eugenicist

Thread starter #1

VTRman

https://www.corbettreport.com/

Cause cognitive dissonance among your progressive friends and acquaintances (and enemies too) with information like this.

Big7

Linkey no workie

Yes sir.

I know first hand about "disparaging talk" about M. Sanger. I've been warned about it by a couple libs I know.

It will absolutely send them over the top. You'll hear every strawman argument known to man.

Quite hilarious. It's an ace card actually. You may want to wait to pull it until you are ready for them to leave. Haha they wont talk to you any more. Which, I'll say in this case is perfect.

Thread starter #7

VTRman

She put her money where her mouth was.
She wasn't playing around.
What a lovely person she must have been.

MudDucker

Staff member
She was pretty successful with her plan, but man oh man, I don't see how even the demonrats like Hitlary could align with her.

Quite hilarious. It's an ace card actually. You may want to wait to pull it until you are ready for them to leave. Haha they wont talk to you any more. Which, I'll say in this case is perfect.
That's how you know you won the debate. Them walking away from you and refusing to even say your name ever again is the highest compliment they can pay you.

That's how you know BLM and their protests have nothing to do with black lives or deaths. Because if they were serious about black lives they would be burning every abortion clinic within the same zip code as a MLK Drive.

Madman