Fall Food (for thought) Plot Thread2

Triple C

Your plots look really good TC!
Thx David. You know they really shine come December when most of the mast is gone. Lot of hard work in my plots over the years to get them where they are today.

But I swear...Every September when I realize how much it costs to plant I think I'm gonna cut back...until this time of year when the deer start piling in em.

rstallings1979

Did you use the firminator to plant those? Looking to pull the trigger on one in 2023. Either that or a woods.
Thx David. You know they really shine come December when most of the mast is gone. Lot of hard work in my plots over the years to get them where they are today.

But I swear...Every September when I realize how much it costs to plant I think I'm gonna cut back...until this time of year when the deer start piling in em.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
A lot more in here than just prescribed fire talk

Canuck5

Do brassica food plots get sweeter after a frost?

Canuck5

Canuck5

If you can get mulberry tree's to grow, they produce a lot of fruit .... the birds carry the seed off and new mulberry tree's start elsewhere and the deer will browse those, as well. If they mature, along with eating the fruit, it looks like they will eat the dead leaves as well. Just something more to keep the deer on your property.

Canuck5

Canuck5

Canuck5

Triple C

As always...thanks for sharing Canuck! I have these teed up. Love me some MSU Deer University insight and info. My favorite source for all things whitetail and habitat.

Canuck5

They do put on informative podcasts!

Canuck5

Canuck5

Canuck5