Fall Gathering October 1-3 in the Mountains! Who is still coming??

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I didn't see a description or rate for the bunkhouse online. Do we know what that goes for?
Sorry, it's been several months since I talked to them... I "think" $75.00 per night for the whole thing, call Lori and she'll tell you.

Lindseys Grandpa

it's funny because last week i noticed a bunch of black flies came outa nowhere and i must of killed 30 in the house and never figured out where they came from. last 2 days they've are gone. must of been something with the weather or something. i live less than a half mile from there, you probably drove past my house on hwy 60. i've heard there's some good trout in that lake..
Yeah they were everywhere definitely bringing a fan . I saw one guy with a fishing pole but didn't see him or anybody else actually fish . Beautiful area you are lucky to live there . We actually came in on Skeenah gap rd . My camper is in a storage facility at Nottley Lake .

tr21

if you take a left on hwy 60 i'm the 2nd driveway on the right from there, before you get to swinging bridge rd. there's plenty of trout fishing on rock cr. and coopers cr. close to there.. along with the trout hatchery on rock creek thats neat to visit too.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
if you take a left on hwy 60 i'm the 2nd driveway on the right from there, before you get to swinging bridge rd. there's plenty of trout fishing on rock cr. and coopers cr. close to there.. along with the trout hatchery on rock creek thats neat to visit too.
I'm gonna be there from Friday afternoon till Monday mid day.. we need to meet up and fish some.

Lindseys Grandpa

it's funny because last week i noticed a bunch of black flies came outa nowhere and i must of killed 30 in the house and never figured out where they came from. last 2 days they've are gone. must of been something with the weather or something. i live less than a half mile from there, you probably drove past my house on hwy 60. i've heard there's some good trout in that lake..
Think they went to campground , hopefully they will leave between now and then . At least they don't bite .

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Host site: Looks like a great place!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Anybody herd anything from "LinseysGrandpa" since he spent a weekend up there a couple of weeks ago?

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Coming up for the day on Sat. Not camping over, though.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Might come up...but have to wait till the week of because of family commitments.