Fantasy Fishing 2022

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well friends, it's that time of year again. Bassmaster Fantasy Fishing is off and running. Just go to bassmasterfantasy.com, create a team, click on "groups" tab, enter GON in the search window, enter the password "Woodys" where prompted, and have fun! Lots of great prizes for each tourney plus over all winner. Best of all it's FREE. Good luck to everyone! Only 36 days until they kick off at St. Johns River, so get your picks in.

jocko755

Did you play drain the lake last year? I didn't know about it. Think I will play both.

Good luck! It's free. Think I'll close my eyes and throw darts.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Did you play drain the lake last year? I didn't know about it. Think I will play both.

Good luck! It's free. Think I'll close my eyes and throw darts.
Yeah, didn't do any good tho. Tried to get our group set up for both but that kept getting kicked back at me, so I gave up (for now) and just set us up for "Fantasy". IF and when I get word back from the "site masters" then I'll try again.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
We're up to 5 so far. A little early for folks to think about fish'n, yet. Had over 30 the start of last year, so tell all your friends on here.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Just about a week away from the deadline for St. John's River blast off and we're up to 11 on the team. Y'all don't forget to give "Drain the Lake" a try, it's harder because once you use a angler you can't use him / her again this season. 10 tourneys x 8 anglers per tourney = you'll be using 80 out of the 94 anglers before the season ends. Good luck to one and all!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That's got us up to 15 in our group! Don't forget, the live weigh ins start at 3:30 all 4 days (unless something changes) on bassmaster.com

HermanMerman

How’s everyone doing so far? Cliff Prince and Paul Mueller killed me….currently in the 71 percentile.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
How’s everyone doing so far? Cliff Prince and Paul Mueller killed me….currently in the 71 percentile.
Bout normal... 46%. Every time I pick Greg Hackney and or John Cox they tank. Don't know why I keep doing it. Worst mistake I made was swap'n Drew Benton in for John Crews at the last minute.

HermanMerman

Bout normal... 46%. Every time I pick Greg Hackney and or John Cox they tank. Don't know why I keep doing it. Worst mistake I made was swap'n Drew Benton in for John Crews at the last minute.

John Cox all of the sudden is in the top ten.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
John Cox all of the sudden is in the top ten.
Yeah, he found fish. Just went and checked, showing him in 4th now. Got 2 over 6, a 4 1/2, a 2 3/4, and 1 3/4. Hope he can swap those 2 dinks, won't be long before they have to start back.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Boy did he find the fish! 31-15 with a 8-5 kicker, 38th to 2nd!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Y'all don't forget the quick turn around this week. They kick off on the Harris Chain next Thursday.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
One last reminder, Y'all have your rosters in by 0600 tomorrow morning.

HermanMerman

How did everyone do this weekend? I ended up in the 65 percentile. Cox, Palaniuk, and Hackney did well…but Cherry and Welcher were duds for me.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Bout normal.... right at 1000 points.