Favorite Drank Concoctions

mudracing101

Another thread on here about the subject of Crown and taste got me thinking. What is everyones favorite drink concoctions for get togethers?? I've seen people show up with everything from Apple pie to gallons of hunch punch. Share what your favorite is and how you make it.

treemanjohn

Banned
I'm not much of a drinker so take it for what it's worth. I had a friend buy a handle of vodka and dump a couple of pints of blueberries in it. She let it sit for a month or so and spikes fresh lemonade with it. Man it was great and refreshing

Cmp1

BANNED
I'm not much of a drinker so take it for what it's worth. I had a friend buy a handle of vodka and dump a couple of pints of blueberries in it. She let it sit for a month or so and spikes fresh lemonade with it. Man it was great and refreshing
Sounds good,,,,might be good with our fresh raspberrys,,,,

mudracing101

I'm usually just a beer guy, but that does sound good.

BeerThirty

Not many concoctions at my home anymore other than classic mixed drinks, and by that I mean primarily old-fashioneds, and a rare pina colada during the summer upon request from my wife. Other than that, we met some friends here that gave us homemade coffee liquer concoction for Christmas. I don't even know what's in it, other than cream and something else with a nice burn. It's great in your coffee on the weekends ;)

Cmp1

BANNED
I remember,well sort of,the last time I had multiple Friday's fish bowl manhattens,,,,my Dads funeral,,,,

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Bourbon or white likker or single malt mixed with more bourbon, white likker, or single malt. No ice cubes or other pollution.

About the only two mixed drinks I can tolerate are a good margarita or a gin and tonic if it's hot weather.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Three fingers of bourbon, with a dash of chocolate bitters, a couple of ice cubes, and a splash of water.

I will drink an old fashioned every now and then, and a good sipping tequila is hard to beat.

This is my favorite.

Attachments

• el milagro.jpg
    el milagro.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 21

Cmp1

BANNED
Bourbon or white likker or single malt mixed with more bourbon, white likker, or single malt. No ice cubes or other pollution.

About the only two mixed drinks I can tolerate are a good margarita or a gin and tonic if it's hot weather.
Gotta have the ice cubes,,,,but heck,it's been many years since I've had any likker,,,,

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
When it is hot outside and I am on a beach some where, I enjoy a good Salty Dog. Cant have more than about 3 a year, because of the Salt content.

mudracing101

Never had a gin and tonic.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Never had a gin and tonic.
They're good when it's hot weather in the summer. That's what ol' Hemingway used to slurp on while he was over in Africa pewing elephants and lions and things of that nature.