Favorite or Best Hunting "1-Liners" or Quotes? ...Let's Start with Michael Waddell's

jamrens

Banned
my favorite is from Blake Shelton..

I gave that one a lead blister..

BEEVUS

Folded him like a lawn chair...

Can't taste antlers in the pan...

Antlers so big, looked like he had grandma's rocking chair on his head...

Still laughing at all of the above......they are all great!

huntemup

Fella at work says" He loves the game of golf. If it wasn't for golf, could you imagine how many snooty jerks and morons would be on the lakes and in the woods!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

swampdaddy

Quotes

"Boy, you couldnt hit a bull in the butt with a Shovel" My Grandfather commenting on my shooting skills.

"Just say no to the inconveinent doe". Me.

"This is my grandson from Atlanta, he likes to shoot at Haints and Gobblins" My grandfather describing my 12 shot barrage that resulted in no deer.

"Why do you need to go hunting again, you been killin deer like crazy?"
The Wife

Wide Earp

years ago a buddy killed a small yearling and another said "whadya kill bambi fer?!"
buddy says " what are you eatin' tomorrow, bologna, again?!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
in the words of the famous "May", bubbabucks daddy...

"I guarantee you it aint this cold in pnome alaska!"

or

"its colder in here than a well digger's kneecap!"

haftahunt

Hunter's Etique; Things not to say at hunting camp. 1. Did the momma run off when you shot that one. 2. Uhm! that will be some good eating. 3. I'd let that one walk! 4.That would have been a nice one next year.

string music

The ol hoyt played her a little string music.
She just had to keep blowin, cost er her life!

Michael Waddell

scubanole

The first deer i killed was a doe while hunting with some friends from college. the deer dropped in her tracks. Someone asked how far she ran. i held my hand about shoulder high for a deer and said "this far" i thought it was funny.

gordylew

It aint illegal unless you get caught. and illegal is a sick bird.

money-dog

This took place long before I was born, but after hearing it will stick with me forever. My Pa and Uncle Claude were getting the dogs together to go coon hunting and an "old" black fellow named Man walked up with a few rabbits he had killed that afternoon. Uncle Claude said" Man you know it ain't rabbit season!" Man said:

"Lawd, Mr. Claude a little salt and pepper will bring anything in to season"

1freaknasty

my brother to my dad after shooting a small buck in texas - you should have saved some money and gotten a small game liscense for that one.

charterfish

How about "You can't get you one dead if you stay in the bed, you got to be out amunkstum" Old man who started me hunting.

rbyers88

"just fed that one some lead"
"everyone loves a nice rack"
"i swear guys, it was this big"...
usually followed by "But i had to let it walk"

Sterlo58

One of my old huntin' buddys used to say every morning before we went to the woods:

"Let's stack em like cord wood"

Another favorite:

When asked where he was going to hunt he would always reply - " In a pine thicket, I reckon "

shakey hunter

My dad tells me when I go hunting and dont see nothing "Boy thats why they call it huntin not killing"