February duck hunt 100 miles north of Miami

buckpasser

Sounds great and looks delicious.

buckpasser

Our hunting sucks anymore, but I had promised my son a big adventure or two at Seminole. We got his first two ducks killed on youth day and then this the other day. We made crockpot “coot stew” and it wasn’t bad. It stuck with you though. I think I’d prefer ringneck.85C2EF0C-D3EB-4F63-BDB6-B424A8ABD672.jpeg

g0nef1sshn

I
Our hunting sucks anymore, but I had promised my son a big adventure or two at Seminole. We got his first two ducks killed on youth day and then this the other day. We made crockpot “coot stew” and it wasn’t bad. It stuck with you though. I think I’d prefer ringneck.View attachment 1287186
Havnt tried coot yet, but if i did i would look up gumbo recipes from louisiana.

MudDucker

Staff member
I heard the ringers started showing up near the end of the season, but couldn't get my crew motivated. Looks like you had a great smack down!

MudDucker

Staff member
Week after close of the open season only vets could hunt the last weekend

Yea, but they showed up for the last week of the regular season. A friend of mine called and invited me down. He said he had ringers and teal running out of his ears. Instead, my gang chose to stay and hunt woodies.

flatsmaster

I had some ringers early and numbers left but the only shoot 2 bluebills stayed by the hundreds … nice hunt Killer

MudDucker

Staff member
i got to the coast yesterday and there was a raft of 500-600 ducks out front of my house. So once again, they come after the season!