Feral Hog Quota Hunt

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I think they have both , and should specify which

eavega

Did anyone else get selected for the Ossabaw Island hog hunts? I got an email today that I was in the January hunt..

-E

oldfatbubba

Nope, private boat transportation only. You might find a contact name/number in this forum for people willing to bring you over.

eavega

My understanding is that kilkenny Marina runs a boat to Ossabaw island for the hunt. Last I heard its $85 per person, they'll take all your gear and you, bring you back at the end of the hunt. The hunters selected for the two hog hunts should be getting an e-mail or message from them.

E

Mark R

I wish the DNR still offered a quota hog hunt on Sapelo Island. Attendance was light which allowed hunters to really spread out and walk a lot of land.
Sapelo has a open hog hunt . Just go and hunt . They dont provide all the frills like a qouta hunt tho .

Rich Kaminski

Did anyone else get selected for the Ossabaw Island hog hunts? I got an email today that I was in the January hunt..

-E
Yes, I got selected. I have never been there before, but I have a boat. How are you getting there? Need a ride? I have a large tent we can use and sleeping cots, heater, etc. Get back to me. My email is rkaminski50@yahoo.com and my phone is 404-406-9982