FFL Search on Gunbroker

bevills1

I searched for FFL at GunBroker by selecting distance and entering my zip code which finds a page with list of FFL near me but shows only 1 page. I was looking for a FFL I'd used previously and remembered it was on page 4 of search, but now it shows only a single page list with no option to go to next page that I find there. I finally found the FFL I sought by entering the zip code where the FFL is located that resulted in a list with the FFL I was looking for as number 1 on the list. Is there a way to get past page 1 on the GunBroker search that I may have missed? If I hadn't remembered the location of that FFL, I'd still be trying to find contact info for it.

deers2ward

Go to the website of your preferred dealer, there is usually a link to download a pdf of their FFL which you can then send to your seller. Or just call your FFL and ask them how to get it.

You don't have to use the FFL tool on Gbroker. I buy and sell guns on gunbroker all the time.

Jester896

Senior Clown
I thought the FFL has to come directly from the dealer to the seller with the order # attached. Usually after the gun is secured....unless the seller already has the current FFL for the dealer you choose on file.

deers2ward

Ultimately the seller/shipper is responsible for knowing who they are shipping a firearm to, and that they are lawfully selling and shipping their firearm.

GAoutdoor

It appears that they've changed it to just show the first page of results based on the location you put in, so the best option is to try different zip codes as you did. It's too bad - Gunbroker FFL list is one of the best sources for finding an FFL.

bevills1

The list at Brownells doesn't include the FFL I was seeking. I guess maybe the FFL must be registered with them before it will appear in the list. BunBroker allows search up to 250 mile radius, but that's useless if one can't see past the first page of the list.

rosewood

Hmm, I just did search and found lots of ffls near my zip code on GB. At least 23 within 50 miles. You must be filtering wrong.

Reactions: Dub

bevills1

I found many more than 23 within 50 miles. There may be 23 or more on the first page, but I find no way to see more than the first page. A couple of years ago I found the FFL I wanted on the fourth page and could see beyond the fourth page if I needed, but they've changed it to where one can't get past that first page. I sought this particular FFL because he is one of a very few that charges only $10 for transfers if you have a carry permit and $15 if no carry permit.

rosewood

Are you sure there are more than 1 page? Maybe they have changed how the listings are presented. On my phone, it just shows one page and you scroll down.

I tried on my PC and expanded my search and got 25 to choose from.

Rosewood

bevills1

Absolutely positive there used to be quite a few pages, but they have apparently changed it to view only a single page. There used to be a "Next Page" tab at the bottom of first page, but it's no longer there. I checked again on my PC, and it shows 25 on the page you see regardless of range selected. Select 50, 100 or more miles, and still get a list of just 25. Enter a different zip code and get a different list of 25 with no option to go to more pages. Obviously there should be more pages when a greater radius is selected, but they have simply taken away the ability to see more than 1 page.

rosewood

Absolutely positive there used to be quite a few pages, but they have apparently changed it to view only a single page. There used to be a "Next Page" tab at the bottom of first page, but it's no longer there. I checked again on my PC, and it shows 25 on the page you see regardless of range selected. Select 50, 100 or more miles, and still get a list of just 25. Enter a different zip code and get a different list of 25 with no option to go to more pages. Obviously there should be more pages when a greater radius is selected, but they have simply taken away the ability to see more than 1 page.
Sounds like someone screwed up there HTML code on a webpage update.

Or maybe they figure the 25 FFLs closest to you should be plenty to choose from??

Rosewood