FFS Transducer Hand Operated Pole

whchunter

Anyone have any ideas or have built a pole? I've seen a few videos but not real impressed. The ones using a RAM mount don't appear strong enough to stay in position. I want the design to allow easy removal and disconnect for storage.

JROESEL

I’ve made several, the ram mounts are strong enough, I’ve fished in the hooch screaming with the pole on a ram mount, there’s one out now that’s not that expensive, I want to say it’s shut up and fish, it has a big ram mount, you can get whatever you want, depends on how much you want to spend

You can build it less then there asking for it

whchunter

I’ve made several, the ram mounts are strong enough, I’ve fished in the hooch screaming with the pole on a ram mount, there’s one out now that’s not that expensive, I want to say it’s shut up and fish, it has a big ram mount, you can get whatever you want, depends on how much you want to spend

You can build it less then there asking for it
Yea but I don't know where to get all of the parts

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My dad recently went through this and he found a YouTube video that the guy is using a bicycle rack and mounted his transducer on pvc Sturdy and seems to work great. It was only about $30 on Amazon or eBay. Search it on YouTube IMG_3366.jpeg

chriswkbrd

There are plenty of videos on YT, but I didn't like any of them. I ended up going with this and this. I purchased the Ram 9" arm and ball mount off of eBay, since I could get a better deal. Those 1.5" mounts are pretty sturdy and I haven't had any issue with it. I will say that the accessory pieces are 3D printed, but again, no issues. Hope this helps.