Finally A TV Show Worth Watching

GA DAWG

You gotta have dish network to get it..Thankfully I do:fine: Comes on channel 230.

TallyHo

I watch that ch. all the time, glad to see there will be a hound show on now. Glad to see some one coming around to realize the only way to hunt is with a Hound..........

DROPPINEM

Anybody watch it?Hopefully it will get better......I think it was great that it was geared toward kids though.

poolecw

I never heard about the channel until someone mentioned this show starting to be aired on it. The channel wasn't showing up on my channel guide...guess thats why I never ran across it. I had to call DISH to tell them that the channel wasn't showing up. They fixed it and now I have it. I haven't had a chance to see the show yet.

Nytrobud1

I got it marked on the calendar,have a reminder set up on my cell phone,and have had it DVR'ed for a while now.I'm sure it will be a great show..

GA DAWG

Anybody watch it?Hopefully it will get better......I think it was great that it was geared toward kids though.
I recorded it and watched it yesterday! It was ok..Atleast they are getting a meesage out about hunting with hounds..It will get better.This first show was trying to help explain alittle what coon hunting was all about..It was basically a show for folks that didnt know..

DROPPINEM

Any squirrel hunters out there may want to watch this weeks episode.I recorded it Wednesday morning and watched it last night......pretty good

GA DAWG

Any squirrel hunters out there may want to watch this weeks episode.I recorded it Wednesday morning and watched it last night......pretty good
Those were some pretty good dogs!!