Finally Came In

Jester896

Senior Clown
I might have to see about getting one of them. My hand primer works good but it sure hurts my arthritic hands.

I have the older round one and the newer square one. My thumb is numb after 100. I thought this just might be easier and still uses the same shell holder...only about $40

RCBS 9460 hard to beat. Last FORE:ER.

pickin primers for my Dillon is more than I want to do...got first hand knowledge with that. This you empty the box of primers shake them turned fold it over and insert it...done $40 compared to $120

Dub

I've never used one, Jester.

I'm guessing there is probably more feedback & feel than there is when seating them via stroking heavier press handle ?

I can see what you mean about saving time not having to pick up each primer loading the tubes. (y)

Jester896

Senior Clown
I don't like to prime on the press with the exception of the Dillon. If I could get by without doing it then I will. When there are 3-4 people sitting in a shop priming brass each one does a hunerd and passes it to the next on to give the thumb a break.

it will be a welcome add here...now if I can get that Lee cutter with the big ball on the end I would be a happy camper

Reactions: Dub