Finally! Going under the knife...

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
in the morning at 630AM, to repair my torn rotator cuff and detached bicep. Last 6 weeks has sucked...going to finally start the recovery process tomorrow.

Best wishes for a quick and full recovery Dutch.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hope it goes smoothly, and that you heal quickly and completely.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
in the morning at 630AM, to repair my torn rotator cuff and detached bicep. Last 6 weeks has sucked...going to finally start the recovery process tomorrow.
Prayers that it all goes perfectly. We need to get you back toting a fishing rod and a rifle.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Prayers that everything will go well & smoothly!

JonathanG2013

Hope everything goes great tomorrow.

My father in law had the exact same issue about 8 years ago. Make sure you do all of your physical therapy. It is a pain in the but, but well worth it in the end.

I had a frozen shoulder in my left shoulder and had to go through the same physical therapy.

oldfella1962

So is it literally "under the knife" or are lasers also a part of the techniques? I know lasers are being used more & more often. A few years ago I had some surgery inside my digestive system, and they used a long flexible wand with a camera and a laser combined. They did my surgery from the inside (at the very source of the problem) rather than cut their way in. The wonders of medical science! (y)

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
So is it literally "under the knife" or are lasers also a part of the techniques? I know lasers are being used more & more often. A few years ago I had some surgery inside my digestive system, and they used a long flexible wand with a camera and a laser combined. They did my surgery from the inside (at the very source of the problem) rather than cut their way in. The wonders of medical science! (y)
Endoscopy...I'll have 3 small incisions

turkeykirk

Best of luck.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Good luck Dutch. I had the same surgery two weeks ago. It already feels better. But I still have the other shoulder to have the same surgery on later this year