finally, some cool weather!

OconeeDan

I was outside this evening, no shirt on, and got a chill! Must have been a year since that has happened.
Whoo hoo, looking forward to hunting this weekend!

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I just walked outside to look at the night sky, and there is a definate difference in the air. I love it!!

Winchester101

i could not be more excited about the prospect of hunting this weekend. Just to be in the woods and not sweating will be a nice change of pace

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Yes and I am ready for it !
Have'nt been all season yet, due to too many reasons to list, LOL
But I'm headed out this weekend to see if I still remember how.
I hope all of us fill a tag ;)

choctawlb

It was 48 degrees this morning at 6:00. It has been a long time coming, but I sure am glad it is here. Now you can walk for more than 10 minutes in the woods without breaking a sweat.:cool::cool:
Ken

Al33

I'm heading back up to the mountains for another attempt at the bears with Ed's Boy. I have a real good feeling about this weekend.:) Certainly a bear would be nice, but I will be tickled with a deer or a pig also. Anyway, the climbing up will feel a lot more comfortable with the cooler temps.:biggrin2:

To all of you who get out this weekend I wish you all much success and safe hunting. I expect to see more fresh kills in the trad kill thread.

FX Jenkins

I'm heading back up to the mountains for another attempt at the bears with Ed's Boy. I have a real good feeling about this weekend.:) Certainly a bear would be nice, but I will be tickled with a deer or a pig also. Anyway, the climbing up will feel a lot more comfortable with the cooler temps.:biggrin2:

Coppers should be tucked away a little deeper now to, or atleast slower..good luck Al