FINALLY!!!!

HuntinJake_23

After months and months of searching, my wife and I finally bought our first camper. We have been from one end of the state to the other and back again. Finally found a 2012 KZ Sportsmen bunkhouse that had everything we wanted in Auburn, AL. It’s 32ft long, two slide outs and an outdoor kitchen. A few homey touches, a good cleaning, and some minor repairs we’ll be ready to hit the camp grounds!!

Attachments

• DD924F4A-3951-4D17-A916-0520CF9B8365.png
    DD924F4A-3951-4D17-A916-0520CF9B8365.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 74

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Congrats , some of the best times my family has had has been camping . Especially when my daughter was growing up , our camper was money well spent ! It paid for itself in a few family vacations . Instead of the beach and a high dollar condo we went to the lake !

Mackie889

Good deal ... my wife and just purchased our first travel trailer as well. Took one awesome trip to St. Augustine beach and had a blast. Hope we aren’t biting off more than we can chew by making our next trip to the Smokey Mountains at the end of March. Good luck with yours and hope you make many great memories using it!89FE5679-F515-475A-ACA9-1C1FF6CEA223.jpeg

naildrvr

After months and months of searching, my wife and I finally bought our first camper. We have been from one end of the state to the other and back again. Finally found a 2012 KZ Sportsmen bunkhouse that had everything we wanted in Auburn, AL. It’s 32ft long, two slide outs and an outdoor kitchen. A few homey touches, a good cleaning, and some minor repairs we’ll be ready to hit the camp grounds!!
Yeah boy! Lots of memories waiting to be made right there. I love the tow rig too, can't beat'em!