Finding my way back to the beautiful Southern Appalachian chain.

Floridave

Hi all,
Glad to have found this forum which looks like a great community and wealth of information for Georgia hunting and fishing.
Lifelong hunter (and fisherman) since young, with a few breaks off and on from hunting over the years for career, kids, living in Florida, etc. Thankfully some family hunting land in Louisiana keeps me in that game.
Now retired a year and finding time to do the things I want. Early this year backpacked the Pinhoti Trail out and back from Flagg Mt, AL to Northern Terminus and back, 700ish miles. Renewed my love for that area in North Georgia.
I'm from Louisiana with some years in North Alabama and Florida which is where we are now, but within the year hope to sell our place here and get back up to the southern Appalachian mountain area that we love so much. (Married in Sevierville, TN, many nights camping and exploring in that whole North AL, GA, TN, NC region.)
Looking forward to getting into the Georgia hunting community.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome aboard, from the Smokies of western NC.

Geffellz18

Welcome-From the southern foothills of NEGA . FL native here that fell in love with this region too!
You found a great spot to hang out at, for sure.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Welcome to THE Campfire!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Welcome aboard!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Welcome to the campfire

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Welcome from far NE Bama. On the mountain!!!

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Welcome aboard!

Baroque Brass

Good to have you with us. Great bunch of folks here.

Dub

Welcome back.

Life is good.....just don't go 'round without a way to preserve it......even here in the gloriously laid back South....things get sideways sometimes.

dslc6487

Hope the outcome of this upcoming election is going to reverse the crime trend in this country.
Criminals are now treated like victims and victims are treated like criminals, thanks to our present admin.
GO VOTE and let's take our country back.........

OwlRNothing

Welcome aboard. This is undoubtedly the nicest outdoor forum around, and I have to add: the best moderated imho.

Lukikus2

Welcome aboard. From NE bama and stomped around a lot of Tenn. Now in Florida and want to go back. Few more years before retirement.

Lukikus2

Hope the outcome of this upcoming election is going to reverse the crime trend in this country.
Criminals are now treated like victims and victims are treated like criminals, thanks to our present admin.
GO VOTE and let's take our country back.........

My vote will be for Pence.No two way split and we need our Governor for 4 more. I would never vote for the guy who tried to pin him under the fence.

bilgerat

Senior
Welcome to the campfire, now throw another log on the fire and get to posting!!,