first bow kill...finally!!!!

captainhook

Great job buddy, that first bow kill is really a great feeling. I am impressed you took one on the ground too. I bet that makes it even more of a rush. All my bow-killed deer have been taken from an elevated stand. I've killed several with a rifle, shotgun, and muzzlelaoder while sitting on the ground.

Harvester

OTG hunting with a first bow kill. Congrats Brad, Oh what a great feeling. Hope you was able to make it to work on time. :bounce:

Do we need an archery smilie y'all? :D

QuakerBoy

great Job Brad.

Congrats on your first bowkill :banana:

bradpatt03

Great job buddy, that first bow kill is really a great feeling. I am impressed you took one on the ground too. I bet that makes it even more of a rush. All my bow-killed deer have been taken from an elevated stand. I've killed several with a rifle, shotgun, and muzzlelaoder while sitting on the ground.

even cooler part is...my butt was killin me so i slowly got up on one knee...one ran up behind me so i was stuck like that...then it left the area so i started standin up...then thissun walked out so i had to drop back down to one knee...i really got a lucky shot..can't believe i didn't hit any branches...couldn't find my arrow though, i will need to go back and look for it :D

H

HT2

B P.....

Dat a boy!!!!!!!!!

Ain't nothin' like your first one!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, get done with work and go get you another one....... :cool: :cool: :cool:

bradpatt03

i have been told by girlfriend and dad no more week day huntin unless school and work is took care of now that my first one is out of the way :bounce:

Hawkeye

Congrats !

Congratulations. I waited almost 8 years for my first bow kill. It is well worth it. It is a great feeling to get one with the stick.

the HEED!

Banned
Way to go Brad, off the ground too man, nice. Youre a freakin Tread Barta or Nuge the Whackmaster in the making! Good job!@

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Atta Boy Brad! :clap: :clap: :cool:

georgiaboy

Good job Brad, especially off the ground. After I shot a deer my Dad would always say "well, funs over".