First Crappie

ChadF821

Went out before a family get together today. We managed to get five. It took a little while to figure out where they were. Once I found them- game on, then the phone rings(where you at?). We will have to get back to them soon. Hope the weather don't mess things up. Overall great day though!

Attachments

• Crappie cole.jpg
    Crappie cole.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 788
  • Crappie.jpg
    Crappie.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 819

Worley

Fish

Little man with a fine catch. Great job buddy, keep making memories that will last a lifetime.:biggrin3:

ChadF821

Thanks guys. Little man ask everyday if I have to work. He can't wait to get back on the water. We will be back out Sat. morning.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Thanks guys. Little man ask everyday if I have to work. He can't wait to get back on the water. We will be back out Sat. morning.

Looks like an awesome day!!!Go get em Saturday and good luck.

whchunter

Great

Good looking youngster and your a lucky Dad that he loves to spend time with you and fish. They grow up quick and as they get older sometimes they don't have the same interests so take him as often as you can.

How do you like that Honda?

ChadF821

Good looking youngster and your a lucky Dad that he loves to spend time with you and fish. They grow up quick and as they get older sometimes they don't have the same interests so take him as often as you can.

How do you like that Honda?
Thanks. He want let me hook the boat up without his fishing rod and PFD in the boat.
First 4 stroke I have ran and its very quiet and dependable.