First Loss On The Frontline

turkeykirk

Very sad.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Prayers for the family.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Bless this dear lady and my Prayers go up to her family, co-workers and friends.

I send up PRAYERS every day for our HEALTHCARE PERSONNEL that are on the front lines involving face to face healthcare across the country. More recently, I am more worried than ever for these Caregivers who obviously put their lives on the line for others every day. I also know of several members here that are caregivers and some that also have spouses that are in this situation as well.

My late wife worked in the Healthcare field at the Medical College of Georgia for 27 years with direct patient involvement. In addition to owning my business, I actually have volunteered there as a Patient and Family Centered Care Advisor for the past 20 years now.

As I have stated before, I AM VERY INDEBTED TO SO MANY HEALTHCARE PERSONNEL. In fact, every breath that I have taken since back on May 29, 2007 has been made possible because of these very dedicated and well trained Healthcare personnel and surely it was with God's help to them and to me. I have known so many of these people along this journey, first with my late wife for a period of over 6 1/2 years of heart disease and then with me just 6 months later after my wife's death. During all of this time, these Healthcare personnel have truly been like family members to my late wife, our Daughter and her husband and to me. WHEN THESE WONDERFUL CAREGIVERS HURT, SO DO I BECAUSE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. :lovey::lovey::lovey:

I Pray that no other Healthcare workers will be harmed by this ongoing tragedy. I also hope that all of you will take some time to send up Prayers for these wonderful people as well.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Though the article mentions Atlanta I’m told this is Henry County.

westcobbdog

Sad news for the family.

My wife shoots xrays for a local ER / OR and what she could bring home makes me nervous.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Sad news for the family.

My wife shoots xrays for a local ER / OR and what she could bring home makes me nervous.

Tell her thanks and know your family is in my prayers.

Oldstick

Prayers lifted as well. I worry about our 32 year old daughter who works as a LPN in a smaller rural hospital in middle GA. Otherwise extremely healthy, but she somehow developed Hodgkins Lymphoma and went through chemo all of 2019 and recovered. Her cancer doctor recommends she not go to work right now, but the need for income is hard for her to resist.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thank you to your daughter and prayers sent for her as well sir.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Prayers and a huge thank you to all of the health care professionals.

Hard to imagine what they are facing with the situation they are putting themselves in on the front lines of this battle.

Latest posts