First

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
kirby, that is a 119 on top of my jeep in the avatar. i love that little boat. no matter what kind of yaks are around my house i don't think i could get rid of that little guide !!!

DEERFU

Dang! I just clicked over here and the forum was already full of threads. :biggrin2: Not enough coffee in me yet, took me a second to realize how I missed this one. Gonna be some good stuff here :fine:

kirby999

kirby, that is a 119 on top of my jeep in the avatar. i love that little boat. no matter what kind of yaks are around my house i don't think i could get rid of that little guide !!!

I tried a couple of yaks , and what I didn't like about them is common to all of them, most of your gear is behind you . I can't twist around all day trying to swap gear . When I hooked myself on my other rod , I said something has got to change . I bought the little 119 and never looked back (pun intended LOL ) Now my gear is in front of me . The 119 is lighter than any yak I've tried to pick up , easy to unload and load , or drag/carry to the water . kirby

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
Dang! I just clicked over here and the forum was already full of threads. :biggrin2: Not enough coffee in me yet, took me a second to realize how I missed this one. Gonna be some good stuff here :fine:

naw , i tricked ya !!! we opened this subforum last night and then moved a lot of the more recent canoe /kayak threads here. i hope folks will enjoy it and use it. there is some great info in some of these threads !