Fish Monkey Lake Seminole Tournament

Limbhanger2881

FOM GA South will be hosting the Fish Monkey Lake Seminole tournament on June 19, 2021. We will be launching from Big Jim's. $150 entry fee and if you are at the Friday night meeting and you win you will win a $1,000 bonus.

Friday night meeting will be at Colquitt Freewill Baptist Church. June 18, 2021. Registration 5:30pm, Dinner 6:00pm speaker at 6:30pm. You have to be present by the time the speaker starts to be eligible for bonus.

National Champion ship will be on Eufaula. We give away 2 Basscat Boats for 1 and second. Last paying place is $1,000 with a 1:5 payback.

https://www.fomntt.com/pageflow.cfm...id=8053&divid=12&divname=Georgia South - Team

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Seems like Seminole has a tournament about every other week. I've never fished tournaments, and probably wont. But I've caught some huge bass in my day down in SW Florida. Did most of it wading gator holes, or in 14 foot boats, first one's were made of wood. Many years with huge outboards, 3 HP to about 7.5 HP, we never threw much of a wake, but we caught plenty big bass. It was catch and release in the grease. Old fishermen can tell some great stories, especially about those that got away. Y'all have fun.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Some Seminole bass.

Attachments

• Seminole bass.jpg
    Seminole bass.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 19