Fishing reports are slow

slow motion

Always safe.
Stop in.
I've got a jar, er I mean jug, uh bottle of my finest whiskey waiting.
Hmm. Growing up a lot of people kept what they referred to as Apple Brandy. As young boys are apt to do we had a sample sip now and then. Have sampled a variety of homemade stuff through the years from some in High School that tasted like licking a copper pipe to what I call Ninja Juice. So smooth you never see it coming and by the time you realize it's too late. Looking like I may sneak away early next week for a few days.

slow motion

Got down about midnight last night. Today was hike some of the levees at St. Mark's and the wife took a bunch of pics of the lone St. Mark's flamingo. Gonna launch at the lighthouse tomorrow am. Sending you my cell number Mr. Kansas.

slow motion

IMG_20210404_213339_874.jpgDinner to go with my salad . Grilled burger and veg's. Wife didn't even make me eat broccoli. Always add broccoli to my grilled veggies even though I hate broccoli. Figure it makes up for my bad choices. Whiskey, tequila, seltzer beer, etc. You need to understand that I truly hate broccoli. Scale of 1 to 10 with yellow flies being 10 broccoli is a hard 9.

doomtrpr_z71

Good luck man. Wives know us best so you probably do have some sort of mental issue. I think most sportsmen do. Bright side crazy people have the best stories to tell. ?
Nah she's the crazy one, she rides horses......there's a reason I have nice rain suits ?????. The funny thing about that was when we went fishing during tropical storm nestor and the conversation she had with her mother.