Fishing trip finds………

Tentwing

2D59B902-5A68-4C04-92E8-3D49D8AACA8A.jpegNumber 1,2,4,&5 were all found on a trip a few years back. I found them on or near the bank of the Guadalupe tailrace near Greune , Texas. A fellow who was fishing near by was apparently a fellow “ rock hound” . He saw me picking up rocks and said “ anything interesting?”. I showed him #1 and he said it was a Perdenales (spelling?). I picked up number 2 a couple hours later, and decided the next time I come to Texas I am leaving the fly rod at home.? I saw the same guy at the end of the day in the parking lot at the takeout, and showed number 2. He called it a Montell, and said between all the trout and two points in one day that I should buy a **** lottery ticket.?. Number 3 was found on the banks of the Jordan River in Michigan.

3069AE08-B615-48CF-8E77-B0E8BFE2C275.jpeg

Number 6 was also found in Texas. Numbers 7 thru 10 were all found on the banks of the White and Norfork Rivers in Northern Arkansas. Based on what Nic and NC Hillbilly have been saying on earlier threads I am assuming that 7&8 are Adenas?? ……… Number 7 is still surprisingly sharp on one side, and after all these years? That is amazing to me. Well hopefully the experts will be along soon and tell us what I have here. Thanks in advance gentlemen.

Sixes

Great finds! Sounds like you have done a good bit of traveling and have a good eye for points!

ghadarits

Those are some really nice points. It looks like the same guy made 7&8.