Fll

mallardk

I'm in Marietta and Tru prep has been doing the free Ffl, due to covid-19 they are not doing it, does anyone else know of anyone in the area that it doing a free FFL or one under $20?

Jester896

Senior Clown
TruPrep is a good place...Kudos to them for doing transfers free anytime...couldn't get me to wait on the phone for 20 minutes with other customers in the store. I think BATFE are so overrun they are only using online service...

$25 ain't a big deal for transfers

Gator89

I never found any LGS/FFL that would do them free. When I was a member at Norcross gun club, they did them for $20 per gun, two guns on one order was $40. Non members was $30.

I mostly used a pawn shop that charged $25, but if I happened to buy two at once, it was still $25.

Paying $20 now here in FL.

bevills1

I've never heard anybody doing it for free. Personally I think a fee of $10 or so is a fair fee considering all the paper work they have to do, communicating with the gun seller as well as the person ordring the gun and possibly having to deal with the BATF that they have to do.

transfixer

The ones that do it for free figure on you buying something while you're in the store, which almost always happens, it works for them, if it didn't they wouldn't do it.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
I’ll second Cherokee Gun and Pawn. They typically do them free. Not sure of the current situation..