Florida license plates for………

Gator89

In GA the state keeps all the money for the out of state school plates, but I cannot fault them for that.

I am not paying extra for a license plate.

I am not giving money to a woke university, no matter how many football games they win or lose.

Generic plate for me.

School donation money will be spent on ammo, guns, hunting or fishing.

If Ben Sasse officially lifts the ban on the Gator Bait cheer, I will buy a license plate.

I ain't holding my breath.

Last edited:

bullgator

In GA the state keeps all the money for the out of state school plates, but I cannot fault them for that.

I am not paying extra for a license plate.

I am not giving money to a woke university, no matter how many football games they win or lose.

Generic plate for me.

School donation money will be spent ammo, guns, hunting or fishing.

If Ben Sasse officially lifts the ban on the Gator Bait cheer, I will buy a license plate.

I ain't holding my breath.
Next year I’ll get the gadsden flag plate.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
absolutely turns my stomach to see the University of Alabama logo on a Georgia tag. Sacrilegious. Appaling. Should be a crime.
Agreed. If you live in Ga, you should have to have a tag with a GA school or a plain GA tag (as far as colleges go). Same for any state in my opinion. FL shouldn't allow access to UGA plates
A lot of people move with their jobs or retire to different States and want to represent their team, I don't have a problem with that!

I live 1 mile from the Bama line, if one day I move to Bama and buy a farm you can BET I will represent and still yell GO DAWGS!!

campboy

A lot of people move with their jobs or retire to different States and want to represent their team, I don't have a problem with that!

I live 1 mile from the Bama line, if one day I move to Bama and buy a farm you can BET I will represent and still yell GO DAWGS!!
true

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Cause I hate the Vols and everything about the whole state of Tennessee.. :huh:

I can tell you 3 good things about Tennessee - Jack Daniels #7, George Dickel Barrel Select and Basil Hayden. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I can tell you 3 good things about Tennessee - Jack Daniels #7, George Dickel Barrel Select and Basil Hayden. :bounce:
There's only 2 GOOD things to come out of Tennessee and they belong to Dolly.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

bullgator