Florida neighbors !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgia boys
Id say that you & your neighbors previous efforts at deer management are HISTORY ?My new neighbors from Florida not only put Stands facing property lines to shoot toward/across the property lines, and put Spincast feeders every 100 yards all along the property line. Somehow they managed to put three next to stands that I already had on my side of the property line. Pretty amazing that they would put Spincast feeders within bowshot of my stands that were easily visible, but as long as they say on their side of the property and I stay on mine all should be good. It’s pretty cool to be sitting there at 7 AM ...and hear 6 Spincast feeders go off? The first morning I heard that, I thought there were rattlesnakes buzzing all around me? Then again at 5:00 pm! I can’t wait until they shoot across the property line. Should be a Blast ?
You make no sense , typical Georgia boy response, your hunting the lines but complaining about florida boys hunting the lines, what a joke

sleepr71

Typical FLA sympathizer^^^?Actually,Dipstick...what I’m complaining about is them putting Spin-Cast feeders within easy bow-shot,of my EASILY visible stands(?)?..and their stands FACING the property line(s). Not just mine. A high powered rifle is going to zip right through that little yearling...and right across the property line toward us? Our stands face INTO our property. Big Difference in consideration & Safety. Typical GA people COMMON SENSE...?

Swamprat

Swamprat
I am a Floridian and can see hunting a line is hunting a line no matter which way a stand is facing.

Big buck pops up behind you from your stand 30 yards from the property line and you can tell it isn't gonna come further in....you gonna let it walk cause the bullet might go thru the deer onto a neighbors property. Doubt it.

Typical FLA sympathizer^^^?Actually,Dipstick...what I’m complaining about is them putting Spin-Cast feeders within easy bow-shot,of my EASILY visible stands(?)?..and their stands FACING the property line(s). Not just mine. A high powered rifle is going to zip right through that little yearling...and right across the property line toward us? Our stands face INTO our property. Big Difference in consideration & Safety. Typical GA people COMMON SENSE...?
Hunting property lines is what you said dipstick and apparently your hunting them too get a clue this is the problem with people like you

Swamprat

Swamprat
I meant his stand is 30 yards from the property line and in plain site of said line...not meaning shooting across the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.