Florida to Georgia??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Head East

yes, I don’t think we have got to a point where they are closing back and forth travel between states or counties.

edited for content. My regards.

Last edited:

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Most beaches are closed to all.
I think some are open.
Just saw on the news that Brevard County is closing their beaches on the weekends.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone know if it is legal to fish from a Florida beach?

Bay County is closed tighter than a drum. Not a soul on the beach doing anything. The sheriff’s office is patrolling by Jeep as if it were the Berlin Wall.

Gator89

Does anyone know if it is legal to fish from a Florida beach?

It would likely have to be a private beach. Hunting and fishing is not shutdown. Manatee county closed boat ramps to keep folks from boating out to area islands and congregating on those beaches.

Jim Baker

Staff member
I am looiking at I 75 out my whse door about 5 miles from the Florida line. The traffic is going both ways about as heavy as normal. So I would say yes you can travel to and from Georgia and Florida.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
yes, I don’t think we have got to a point where they are closing back and forth travel between states or counties.

edited for content. My regards.
It depends on the locality. Right now, my county (in NC) is under a stay-at -home order, with quite a few exceptions. One part of it, though, says that if you are coming into the county to stay overnight, you have to register with the county. And if you are a resident who leaves the county for three days or more, you are required to quarantine yourself for 14 days when you come back. I would be surprised if more and more counties through the southeast don't adopt similar regulations.

shdw633

Most beaches are closed to all.
I think some are open.
Just saw on the news that Brevard County is closing their beaches on the weekends.

Volusia county beaches are still open from what I understand and Brevards are closed from 11 am to 4 pm for this weekend only, I believe, at this time.

Last edited:

Head East

It depends on the locality. Right now, my county (in NC) is under a stay-at -home order, with quite a few exceptions. One part of it, though, says that if you are coming into the county to stay overnight, you have to register with the county. And if you are a resident who leaves the county for three days or more, you are required to quarantine yourself for 14 days when you come back. I would be surprised if more and more counties through the southeast don't adopt similar regulations.

I see they implemented a similar plan like this in SC. I don't recall all the details, but it was along the lines that if you plan on staying more than 2 days, you have to self quarantine for 14 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.